If you are having connection issues with your Urbanista wireless earphones (Berlin, Boston, Chicago), please try these reset steps:
1) Please remove/'forget' your Urbanista headphones/earphones from all previously paired devices (mobile phones, computer, etc.)
2) Turn off your Urbanista headphones and charge them
3) When off, press and hold down the power button/multi-function button for at least 10 seconds. During the first 3-5 seconds, the headphones will "power on" -- continue to hold down -- after 10-15 seconds you will hear a "beep beep beep" signal and see the lights flash to indicate the headphones have reset.
4) After resetting, charge the headphones (15 minutes to ensure they have good supply of charge), and then you should be able to simply turn them on and find them like they are fresh out the box!
Additional tips for pairing issues
- Please be aware that if your headphones are connected to a mobile phone and computer, it may conflict in signal. Simply turn off the bluetooth (or forget device) on either mobile phone or computer. This ensures your headphones connect to the desired device that you want to use.
- There is no driver software associated with the headphones themselves, so you'll need to make sure your mobile phone (and computer etc.) is up to date instead. This has helped many customers facing bluetooth connection troubles