Stockholm Earphones Syncing
The Stockholm earphones work similar to our other True Wireless model, Tokyo, where the right earphone is the main connection to the mobile phone/computer AND to the left earphone. The left earphone only connects to the right earphone to sync. If the left earphone is not working, it could be there's a syncing issue with it to the right earphone.
Can I only use one Stockholm earphone?
Yes! You can use the right Stockholm earphone by itself (since it is the main connection to the paired device and where the microphone sits), while the left earphone is in the charging case.
However, it is not possible to use the left earphone as a stand alone unit, and you will have reduced touch functionality since the left earphone is unavailable so some controls should be performed on the device instead.
Stockholm Charging Case
Is the charging case charged when you put away your earphones in them? If the charging box has no charge, the earphones will then remain on/drain in power. In comparison, if the charging case has charge, the earphones will be turned off and begin charging via the case.
Reset Stockholm Earphones
1) Can you please make sure the charging case is fully charged or charging via micro-USB?
2) Place the Stockholm earphones inside the charging case
3) While the earphones sit in the case, touch and hold down on the Urbanista logos on both earphones for at least 10-15 seconds.
4) While pressing on the logos, the lights on the earphones show these signals:
-- before pressing the logos, the lights on the earphones should be on to indicate they are charging in the case
-- now press and hold down on the Urbanista logos
-- after 10-15 seconds, the earphone lights blink 3 times to visually show the earphones have reset
5) After resetting, please remove the earphones from the charging case and they should now be ready to pair to each other and your desired device!
*You may also need to remove "Urbanista Stockholm" from your bluetooth connection list on your device to help get a fresh connection after resetting.
A video is available showing these steps as well: How do I reset my Stockholm True Wireless earphones?
- Please be aware that if your headphones have previously been connected to another device, mobile phone, computer etc., it may conflict in signal if they are nearby. Simply turn off the bluetooth on those devices (or remove/forget the "Urbanista Stockholm" from those device's bluetooth list) so that your headphones connect to your desired device.
- There is no driver software associated with the headphones themselves, so you'll need to make sure your mobile phone (and computer etc.) is up to date instead. This has helped many customers facing bluetooth connection troubles.